About Veebha Anand: An Indian TV actress who rose to fame for portraying the role of 'Sugna' in the TV serial Balika Vadhu. An artist herself, Veebha Anand vouches for perfection in her acting and her cooking skills as well. She eyes for the perfectly chopped vegetables while cooking which simply amplifies her love for perfection.
• Carrots - 2
• Beetroot- 1
• Spinach - 20gms
• Broccoli - 1 cup broccoli florets (Any other veggies of your choice)
• Olive Oil - One Tablespoon
• Mustard Seeds - Half Tablespoon
• Kadhi Patta - 5-10 leaves
• Salt - As per taste
• Mixed Herbs - As per taste
• Oil to cook (1-2 tablespoon)
• Chop all the veggies precisely. Keep aside.
• Take a pan and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, half a tablespoon of mustard seeds and a few kadhi patta. Let fry for a few seconds.
• Now add in the chopped vegetables - carrots, beetroot, spinach and broccoli.
• Stir fry for a few seconds.
• Add in salt as per taste and mixed herbs to enhance the flavour and mix well.
• Serve hot in a bowl.