About Rakovine Anna: A foodie by passion and a blogger by profession. She calls herself a weeb (crazy about Japanese culture) which inspired her to try out simple homemade recipes so that everyone can enjoy the taste of different food from world over.
• Paneer 400g
• Vegetables (capsicum & onions)
• 2 tsp chili powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 2 tsp Roasted Besan
• 1 tsp Coriander powder
• Pinch of Turmeric powder
• Pinch of Garam masala
• Oil 5-6 tsp
• 1/4 cup curd
• Ghee to cook
1. Cut the paneer into cubes.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Heat up 5-6 tsp vegetable oil and pour it over the dry ingredients.
4. Add ¼ cup curd and mix well.
5. Add in the paneer cubes and veggies.
6. Align in skewers.
7. Take a pan with some ghee, cook the skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side at a medium flame.
8. When ready, serve it hot with some mint chutney.