About the Cook: Experimenting with food and having only quality products in her kitchen made Rinku a fantastic home cook. Her passion for cooking has induced her creative instincts and offers her great relaxation while curating delicious and easy-to-cook recipes. Here's how she makes an authentic Mexican burrito.
• For the filling:
• 1/2 cup chopped yellow & red bellpeppers
• 2 chopped green chillies
• 2 chopped onions (medium size)
• 2 chopped tomatoes
• 1/2 cup boiled rajma
• 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
• 200 gram paneer cubes
• 1 tsp jeera
• 2 tsp Mexican seasoning
• 1 tsp jeera powder
• 1 tsp pepper powder
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Oil
• Fresh chopped coriander
• Processed cheese (grated)
For the tortilla (Base):
• 1/2 cup maida
• 1/2 cup wheat floor
• 1 tbsp oil
• Kneed a soft dough. Keep aside for half an hour.
For the salsa salad:
• 1 tomato
• 1 onion
• Juice of a lemon
• Pepper powder
• Green chilli
• Finely chopped and mixed in a bowl.
For Butter Corn Rice:
• 1 cup boiled rice
• 1/4 cup sweet corn
• 1 tbsp butter
• Mix and microwave for a minute.
1. Prepare a large tortilla on a flat tawa/griddle. Cover it and keep aside.
2. Take 1 tbsp oil and little butter in a pan. Add 1 tsp jeera, chopped onions, chilies, red & yellow bell peppers, and tomatoes. Sauté on a medium flame for few minutes.
3. Add Mexican seasoning, jeera powder, pepper powder, and salt. Mix well.
4. Add tomato ketchup, boiled rajma, and paneer cubes.
5. At the end, add finely chopped fresh coriander.
6. Now, in a small bowl, prepare a spread of half mayonnaise and half ketchup. Spread it on the tortilla.
7. First layer the rice mix, then the veggie filling. Top it with a layer of tomato salsa salad.
8. Lastly, add a layer of cheese and little fresh coriander.
9. Fold the tortilla from the sides and prepare a tight wrap.
10. Grill the tortilla on a pan with little butter.
11. Cut in half, and serve hot.