About the Chef: Hina is one of the most fun loving, experimental chefs you’ll ever come across. She thinks that any ordinary dish can be made special with the right quality ingredients and utensils. She believes that healthy food can be delicious too. To follow a healthy diet, you must not totally torture your taste buds. She’s passionate about experimenting while cooking and making a boring dish delicious. Wondering how she did it? Want to cook something healthy yet tasty? We got you.
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
• Salt and pepper
• 1 tbsp. parsley
• 1 tbsp. garlic
• Green moong dal
• Onions, cucumber, tomatoes, coriander, pomegranate, chopped walnuts and olives
• Feta cheese
1) Boil a cup of green moong dal till it becomes a little soft and put it aside.
2) Chop the fresh vegetables like onions, cucumber, tomatoes, walnuts and olives, and put them aside.
3) Put ¼ tbsp. oil in a boil.
4) Add 2 tbsp. of lemon juice in the oil and mix the both.
5) Add salt and pepper as per the desired taste.
6) Now put 1 tbsp. of parsley and garlic in the mixture.
7) Add boiled green moong dal in it and mix well.
8) Add feta cheese, chopped olives and walnuts to it.
9) For garnishing, put pomegranate and coriander on top.
10) Your lentils salad is ready! You can eat it warm or cool as you wish.